Old-N-Young.com Terms Of Service
You MUST READ and AGREE to these terms and conditions before you can join Old-N-Young.com . Please read them carefully.
1. By enrolling with Old-N-Young.com (the "Service"), you become a Member and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by Old-N-Young.com , at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Member.
2. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Member: Subscription fees. The Member is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms.
3. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, the Member hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge Member's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. The Member hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge Member's credit card (or other approved facility) for all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by Old-N-Young.com . Membership may NOT be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Member must promptly inform Old-N-Young.com of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until Old-N-Young.com is notified of a breach in security , the Member will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Members will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
4. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration.
5. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at anytime, and without cause, by either Old-N-Young.com or the Member. Please use the appropriate link for all cancellations. You cannot cancel by e-mailing Old-N-Young.com . If you cannot cancel through the auto form at the appropriate link on the above page, you need to contact THE BILLING COMPANY at their e-mail address. Members are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
6. Members are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Member must keep his password STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. Remember your password! For security reasons, Old-N-Young.com will not release law or court order may specifically require passwords for any reason, except as. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
7. Any liability of Old-N-Young.com including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction. Unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the Member to Old-N-Young.com for the preceding 12 months. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. No warranty is made by Old-N-Young.com regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service. Old-N-Young.com hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted and licensed by Old-N-Young.com and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of, Old-N-Young.com unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
10. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Members only. Any other use is prohibited.
11. The Service enables Members to share information with other Members. Members agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
12. Members agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Members are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
13. There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed readily accessible to the public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether they are the intended recipient(s).
14. Notices by Old-N-Young.com to Members may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by electronic or conventional mail. Notices by Members to Old-N-Young.com may be given by electronic messages or mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices to Old-N-Young.com , by means of electronic message must be sent to Customer Service. All questions regarding new Old-N-Young.com memberships, by means of electronic message should be sent to Customer Service.
15. The Member hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18 (21 years in some locales), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement and consents to the viewing of adult material without being in violation of any local laws.
16. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Member and Old-N-Young.com regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by Old-N-Young.com to Members. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations.
17. Old-N-Young.com Members agree upon joining to have their Email address added to our member newsletter mailing list, and may possibly receive special offers from us. This information will not be shared with, or sold any other entity. However, we do have a strict policy against all types of unsolicited email.
18. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, this site hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Materials during the period in which you are a current Subscriber in good standing. You may use the Materials only in accordance with the terms and conditions of your membership, only on one computer at a time and, if this site makes downloadable copies of the Materials available, you may make only a single copy of such Materials for your personal use and enjoyment.
Click the BACK button on your
browser to go back to the registration page to continue your join process.
We sometimes experience problems with AOL users. You must use either FIREFOX or INTERNET EXPLORER as your browser to be able to access the site.